Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Typical Saturday

I thought it would be fun to blog what our typical Saturday is like. We start off by getting up at about 6am (well, one of us gets up with the girls while the other sleeps in). Once we're all up, fed, and dressed we go for a run. Well, by my standards it's a run, for Brad it's probably more like a fast walk. We end our run at the Farmers Market. I've simply fallen in love with buying fresh local fruits, veggies, flowers, and chocolate croissants. I have to be honest, the only reason I get up and do this run is a) to do something Brad enjoys, and b) so that I can eat this chocolate croissant with no guilt as I rationalize that I just burned off that many calories getting there. Yummy!!


We take a break from all the samples and perusing for a little dancing. (I'm praying that the video I'm downloading below works!) This is by far Laney's favorite part of the market. There is always a street performer playing some lovely acoustic music. Today happened to be accompanied by bubbles!! Cali's favorite part of the market is all the free samples. So far the blood oranges and mandarin's are her favorite!






On the way home there is this fun park that we absolutely HAVE to stop and play at. We fell in love with it so much that the monday after discovering this jem I reserved it for Laney's 3rd birthday party coming up.




By the time we get home it's time for lunch and naps. Then after some cleaning up of the house we head out for some fun adventure, like swimming. (see our next posts)

1 comments:

Kim Whitefield said...

What a ideal way to spend your Saturdays! Ugh, miss y'all so much!!