Friday, March 19, 2010

Rides, Rides, and more Rides!!!

Of course the first ride we had to go on was "Small World". We had been teaching her the song all week long, and both girls LOVED it. It's the only ride we made sure to do twice.


Laney has no idea who dumbo is, but she sure loved the ride!


Cali loved to watch the dumbo ride, but wasn't so sure about it once we were actually going around and around rather quick like.

A surprising favorite of the girls



A tea party at Minnie's House, Laney is all over that!

I thought the tea cups would scare Laney, but nope, another favorite!



Another surprise was the Pirates of the Caribbean. I originally wasn't planning on doing this one, but since Laney was loving all the other rides, I figured, why not! She loved it!! (I told her they captain feathersword and friends from the wiggles) I was also surprised at how afraid Cali got during the ride. Our little adventurous spirit was clinging to Daddy and staring around in what almost looked like terror the entire time. Poor girl
Other rides/attractions that were fun with our girls were:
Casey Jr. Train, Storybook, Jungle cruise, meeting ALL the characters, the parade, peter pan, disney train, and watching tinkerbell fly over the castle during the firewords.
Some not so favorites:
The mini rollercoaster in toon town. Laney was so excited about it during the line, but once we went to sit down freaked out. Oh well. Poor Brad was so excited to take her on Matterhorn, maybe next time.

0 comments: