Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pool Park!!

It's been pretty rainy the past couple of weeks, or rather months, and we're pretty anxious for Summer to get here. So one saturday we took the girls to an indoor water park/pool. I thought Laney was going to be really timid about it, as it's always been a struggle to get her in the water. But she marched right over to that froggy slide and went down it with little hesitation. She even got out of the pool and started climbing the stairs to the big red slide before I could rush over and stop her(the one that she is a foot short of the minimum height limit).

Splash!


This is Laney's version of swimming. Those curly wet piggy tails had us cooing!


Check out Laney going down that froggy slide!


Cali wasn't so sure about the whole thing, but loved washing her hands over and over.


What do you mean we have to WAIT for the showers?


Snug as a Laney bug in a Rug


2 comments:

Hailey said...

That looks SO fun! Where is this? You have very cute girls! I haven't seen you in forever. Let's go do something!

Kim Whitefield said...

I love it!!! Sounds like they had a blast!