Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Believe it or not, my Cali's a Tot!

Can you believe it? She's 1 !!! It's gone by so quickly, and yet it's amazing it's only been a year. It's like she's been apart of the family a lot longer than that.

We celebrated Cali's birthday in 2 stages. This party we had the saturday after her birthday. We kept it super small to keep Cali from getting overwhelmed, and well, I don't think we could have fit anyone else in our tiny Condo.



Here all the kiddo's are heping her open the presents. I really think it was the highlight of the party for them. Guess I need to think of some better games for tiny tots.


Cali couldn't get enough of being the birthday girl. It was a little tough to walk around with all those bodies and toys everywhere, but she was princess for the day (okay, who am I kidding, she's a princess everyday)

Cali's cupcakes.




On Cali's actually birthday we gave Cali a fruit cake.




Of course her favorite part would be the banannas, and not the actual cake




I think Cali's Percussion set is exactly what Brad wanted =)



And there you have it. Cali is now one and walking, I think technically that makes her a Toddler. I still just can't see her that way. Maybe it's the hair, maybe it's because she's the baby in the family. It's been an amazing year getting to know her and I can't wait to see how the next year goes!!


2 comments:

Meagan said...

Wow. That first year just flies by! What cute girls you have! Sorry about your visa situation. Hopefully everything gets worked out soon.

Kim Whitefield said...

Cali's had a birthday, shout HOORAY! You did an amazing job on the cupcakes, so pink! That fruit cake you made looked awesome, too!