Friday, December 18, 2009

Here's to 5 Fabulous years!


It’s been an incredible journey. I can’t believe Brad and I have been married 5 years. We celebrated our 5th anniversary with dinner, ice skating, and we’ll be running away for a romantic getaway at our favorite small beach town. If you don’t want to hear me going off about how awesome my hubby and marriage is, go ahead and skip ahead to the cute photos and video’s below in previous posts. It’s incredible to think of all the things we’ve done since we met. Before Brad I didn’t travel much. After just a couple of months dating Brad we went to Santa Monica just for the fun of it. I should have known then I was in for an adventure with Brad. We tried listing the highlights of our first 5 years of marriage, including some from the dating era, some are more important and exciting than others.
Santa Monica
Chicago/Nauvoo
Honeymoon in SLC
Cruise to the Caribbean (fav was scuba diving)
Summer in Minneapolis
Driving half way across the country from Kirkland to pick up our car
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Cruise to the Mexican Riveria (fav was ATVing on the beach)
Brads MBA
My Medical Laboratory Science degree
San Diego (with sea world and the san diego zoo)
Moving to San Jose, CA
Birth of Laney Capri
Yosemite National Park
New Years eve bash at Disneyland
Seattle/Victoria Island
Birth of Cali Susetta
Many fun excursions to San Fransisco and the Beach with family and friends
Lake Tahoe
And now we’re about to embark on one of the biggest adventures of all, our 18 month rotation in Italy, with hopefully a lot of traveling through Europe.


It’s not just the traveling that has made these past 5 years so wonderful, it’s how Brad compliments and completes me in every way. I’m astonished at how wonderful the past 5 years have been, and am so glad that we have an eternity to look forward to. I can’t wait to see what children, travels, love, and good times that will come in the next 5 years!! I love you sweetie!

0 comments: