GRRRR. Just venting a little. Now I know how hard it is for people trying to get into the USA. There is so much red tape, on top of the incredible slowness. Apparently in Italy and France immigration is just as much, if not more, of a sensitive topic as it is here. Don't' worry, we'll find our way to the European continent eventually, it will just some time and a good pair of red tape cutting scissors.
I like to console myself with cute pictures of my girls. Whether we're in Italy or the good ol' USA, they're cute on any continent!!!
Friday, November 06, 2009
Let me in!!
Posted by Brad's TLC on Friday, November 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
so when does it sound like you will be heading your way there? I know you like to plan, so I'm sure the sooner the better right? We will miss you guys but I know when you finally get there you will fall in love with it!!! :)
Post a Comment