Okay, is it just me, or have you noticed a significant decrease in blogging activity? I'd like to post a poll on the let just to check just how many people look at it so I can gauge how much time I should actually invest in it. Thanks to those that look!!!! I'll prove it's worth it with the most adorable picture ever! Okay, there's been cuter, but it was just such a precious moment for me (and a shock to realize just how big Cali is getting, she's 30 inches for crying out loud!)
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Blogging
Posted by Brad's TLC on Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought i'd vote here, because there isn't a spot for mine. I check every time you post a new post. :)
I look every day. I just don't post on my own that often.
Post a Comment