Friday, October 23, 2009

My Girls are cute EVERYDAY!!!

We really don't have much going on other than the fact that the girls keep getting cuter and cuter everyday. Just watching them grow keeps me busy!

"Bye Daddy's Car!!!" Our daily morning route includes waving bye bye to daddy as he drives off to work.


Is it weird that I love this picture?

Can you see Cali's two dimples in her right cheek? She has a button dimple like mine, and a crease like Brad's, so stinkin cute!! I haven't figure out the one in her left cheek looks like yet.


Happy Happy Cali



Please pass the sugar!


Is it just me or does she look like a munchkin?


Yes?


Yes, it's October and we still use the pool occasionally


Weeeeeee!!!!!!!

Okay, funny story. I put Laney in time out in the bathroom, and I didn't hear any crying for the whole two minutes. I was a little suspicious, but didn't think anything of it until I walked in to find this. She loves squirting her tutti frutti thomas train toothpaste on her toothbrush and brushing her teeth (aka sucking the toothpast off). Who says time-out has to be a punishment?

Cali LOVES the Ritz new Brown Sugar Cinnamin Crackers. She wouldn't touch the Gerber puff's. Silly girl!!



1 comments:

Amy said...

Addy's not into the gerber puffs either. He's all about "real" food.

Loved the time out. Bathroom, huh?