Saturday, October 31, 2009

Brad turns 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I'm married to a 30 year old! Don't worry sweetie, I love you more now than I did when you were 29! You're such an amazing person, husband, and father. I can't wait for the next decade!! Here's to the amazing 30's!!! Brad's family put together this awesome video for him, I wish I had gotten a picture of his grin while watching this video!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnvbQNIYn9k
Thanks everyone for helping to make Brad's birthday an amazing one!!! From the surprise party at work, to this amazing video, and to our girls for being extra cute that day. Although it's not over yet, Brad's prepping to "plunge" into his 30's next weekend!! We have a reservation with an airplane and a parashut =)

Okay, I have to admit, I bought this hat more for Laney than Brad, I knew she would get the biggest kick out of him wearing it. We made him wear it to the halloween party that night, and he went as the "birthday boy"


Any guesses to what Brad's birthday surprise is? I didn't want to just drive brad to the skydiving spot and be like, surprise, get ready to jump out of a plane at 18,000 feet in an hour!! So I'm giving him a week to stew over it, and give him the option of choosing indoor skydiving, which sounds awesome (and I'll be willing to go with him on that one)

Laney got a little ahead of the game and blew the candles out for Brad, oops. Redo!!

That's better, happy birthday sweetie!!!



0 comments: