Thursday, September 03, 2009

UTAH!!!

We just got back from a crazy yet totally worth it trip to Utah, New Jersey, New York, then back to Utah again, all in one week!! We had a training for our move to Italy, so we flew to Utah, dropped Laney off with my mom, flew to New Jersey, where Brad's mom and sister Kellie flew out to watch Cali while we went to said training. Of course we could go that close to NYC and not stop by!!! We then flew back to Utah, visited with family, and then flew back. WHEW!!!! Did you get all that? Don't worry, I'm still dizzy.
It was so amazing to get to spend time as just Brad, Cali, and I. We are always so busy with Laney, we miss so much of Cali's personality!! Although she's got a pretty shining personality, so we don't miss everything!!
Catching the bus to NYC



"The Look"

We ate out in Hells Kitchen. No, not the tv show, it's an area near times square FULL of restaurants near Broadway shows for pre-theatre dinning.

Times Square!! sooo cool at night!

Every grandparents dream, all the grandkids together in one shot and no one was crying...yet

I just can't get enough of these two good lookin people

This was a common scene. Laney playing with Lucy....

....and Cali playing with Luke, or rather stealing his toys and paci. Isn't he a good lookin kid?

Two years old and these girls already know how to use an iphone.... goodness sakes!

And my favorite part of the whole trip was getting to see my sister's new baby!!! I'm so glad Lilly Sophia Ellis was born two weeks early, this way I got to see her!!! She's got her momma's cheeks!!

0 comments: