Yes, the rumors are true. Brad's application for an international rotation has been accepted and we've been assigned to MILAN, ITALY. Half of me is screaming YES, the other half is saying, oh crap. We are supposed to leave in October, but I'm hoping the infamously difficult visa process keeps us here for the holidays. Meanwhile we're scrambling to learn Italian and prepare for the big move. Visitors are always welcome!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Holy cow?!! That is quite a move. Enjoy it! It'll be a BLAST!
You're kidding! Wow. That sounds like such a neat experience. Scary and all of that, but really neat. You can name your next girl something Italian and have a reason to. That is neat. Hopefully we can see you guys a bit before you go. How long will you be out there?
wow!!!! that's crazy! very exciting for you! I will be sad that you will be even farther away!
i've heard so many great things about italy. Anderson's sister served her mission there and loved it so much. I will have to see if anderson's other sister(she is a flight attendent)can get us some tickets and i will have to come see you! how long will you be there for?
Oh my gosh! K, well I don't know how long you plan to be there but hopefully we'll be able to visit there while you're still there. Ken's always wanted to go there for the art and I'm just happy to go. Congrats, what an awesome opportunity for your family!
WOW! That is wonderful! I am so thrilled for you guys! We would love to come and see you too- I have been to Milan and it is beautiful!
That's so cool!!! Good luck!
Post a Comment