Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fun Weekend!!!


So my little Sister Tabby and her Husband Jordan swung out by our place for a few days and it was so much fun!! I'd gotten used to not being around her so much, when she left I cried...... it was so worth it. For those who know her, she's expecting their first baby in September, and it's a girl, hooray!!!! We love it when people come to visit, it's the only time we get up to San Fransisco. This trip was Cali's first big outting, she was such a trooper!


What an adorable family!!


Our romantic lunch by the bridge


I love this picture of Tabby and Cali



Oh lala, what a hunk!! He sure has a lucky wife!




Where's Laney?


These girls

Laney was completely enamored with Jordan. Tabby calls her his little girlfriend. This morning when she was upset, she asked for mommy, daddy, and Jordan in that order.

1 comments:

Amy said...

So fun! I miss my sister, too! She's coming next month to visit and I can't wait! Your girls are so cute!!!