Since Cali won't let me put her down for a nap, this will be a one hand typing short and slow update. (I've gotten pretty good at it actually)
Laney's latest thing she's mastered is counting to twelve, she sounds so mature when she says it!!! Next up is the ABC's. She will randomly just start saying bits and peices of it, so cute! She's been asking for "kitchen" lately so I made up this table and we had our first tea party!! I was surprised that the concept of make believe didn't throw her one bit and really got into it. She especially loved the part where we pretended to make cookies and real ones suddenly appeared out of the pretend oven!! ;)
Cali rolls over from her tummy to back, sucks on her thumb and has the most beautiful smile!!Laney kissing her sister.
Laney punching her sister (just moments earlier).

2 comments:
haha. Ahh, sibling rivalry begins.
Oh how the love-hate relationship never ends!
Post a Comment