We decided to take a trip to Utah the week before Laney's birthday while she was still able to fly for free. It was so much fun hanging with the fam, we miss them so much!! Laney was super excited to see in person the people from the family pictures. She knew everyones name!! I'll post the pics when I get them and you'll know that's quite a task!!
The tired yet happy to be here parents!!!

Papa Bear seems to have magical powers, Cali couldn't remember that she was upset about something whenever held in his arms.
Laney was quite enamored with her Uncle Jordan
Hooray for cousins!!!
Are you kidding me? How adorable is this? Brendan was helping laney cross the street. 
We had an 8 hour lay over in Long Beach, so we rented a car and I was able to see my best friend from high school Tami. Laney looks up to big girls and followed Kailey around EVERYWHERE!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment