
Surprise!! Laney is 2!!! Can you believe it? I sure can't. Prepare yourself for an onslaught of adorable pictures!! We actually celebrated Laney's birthday 3 days in 1 week, she probably thought everyday was her birthday!! If I ever figure out how to convert clips from our video camera into computer friendly format, I'll post a video of her singing happy birthday to herself
The first celebration came while we were in Utah the week before.
On her actual birthday we did all her favorite things, including going to Sidney's house and the park. Then when daddy came home we went to the Jungle, this was her first experience with the Ball pit! She was a little timid about them and the wild boys jumping in, but was fascinated regardless and wouldn't come out.
She got her very own ice cream sandwich!!
And the very thing she's been asking for for ages.....a bike!! She was so awe struck it took a while for the fact that she had her very own bike to sink in and get excited about it.

The next day we threw a very small party, we figured this is what she would like best as she gets a little shy in large crowds. Here she's "helping" to decorate the cupcakes. Or rather eatting all the sprinkles.

Helping Daddy put together her new wagon to share with Brady

Yay, we actually get to eat the cupcakes now!!

Happy birthday sweetie!! I can't believe you're two!! And I'm sure I'll say that every year from here on out!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment