
Cali is 2 months old now!! Can you believe it. She still sleeps most of the time. She sleeps great during the night. I just put her in her bed and she'll stay there except for 2 feedings. I'm just really perplexed as to why she has such a hard time sleeping during the day. Whether she's in my arms or in her bed, she has a hard time falling and staying asleep. If I keep really still and rock her the entire time she gets some good zzz..... which is almost impossible with Laney wanting food, diaper changes, etc. I miss getting some good play time with laney, so hopefuly this will change soon. Anyone with some suggesetions?
Cali loves her big sister, what entertainment!! Laney decided to read Cali a book and it made Cali so happy!!


1 comments:
Hi Tessie!
Does she like to be swaddled? My Addison loves it and it helps him go to sleep. Also some people put a fan in the room for white noise so that nothing else disturbs the baby. Good luck!
Oh, and if you've never read Babywise, you should. It works miracles.
Post a Comment