Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Golfing day!!!

Can you see the Golden Gate in the back ground?
Hello friends and family!! I hope everyone enjoyed/survived over expanded bellies and black Friday. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving despite being away from family. Laney's friend Brady invited us to his grandparents house for their holiday feast. It's so much fun sometimes to see how other families celebrate holidays. Not to mention Laney pretty much adopted their family as her own, and she could care less if we were there or not. For those of you who know Laney, that's amazing!!! We were able to watch a whole movie, eat, and talk amongst adults without hardly any interruption while Laney played tag and steal the iPhone with Brady, his aunts and uncles, and grandparents. Then for black Friday Brad got to play his first round of golf in California at Lincoln Park, right next to the golden gate bridge. How many people can say they can play golf in November in just a t-shirt?

If you haven't noticed, it's taking us longer and longer to post blog updates. I'm sure once baby bug gets here it will take even longer. The reason is I've been using any and all spare time I get to work on projects that need to be done before the baby gets here. Such as Laney's baby book and a bazillion books I've been wanting to read and know I just won't get to read much. I'm also realizing how annoying it is to be this pregnant during the holidays. I hate shopping amongst large crowds, especially when I'm this huge. I keep whacking my stomach on things and have to avoid the sometimes rude comments and stares. But realize I must in order to get the food, Christmas, and baby shopping done. After Christmas will be too late for all three.

Ahhh, Brad's shirt has turned into a scary ghost!!!

Whew, It's an adorable Laney bug!!



Laney is as adorable as ever and keeps getting more and more mature. However, with that maturity comes the strive for independence and temper tantrums. After one such fit, both Daddy and Daughter needed some cuddle time to let each other know "Don't worry, I still love you".

0 comments: