Friday, October 10, 2008

Laney's Antics

Where's Laney?

There she is!!!!!


She just keeps growing and growing and growing, and it's really starting to show in her personality. She loves to play peek-a-boo, look at all her books, and sign all the animals she knows. Her favorite food now is raisens (they have to be in the little box), and gold fish crackers (of course they make a fishy sound as they "swim" into her mouth). Right now her favorite signs are Car, Bike, and Plane. Our favorite words that she tries to say is Nose and Toys.


This was a lot of fun to clean up


A couple of weeks ago we had a little family get together with my parents and newly wed sister and bro-in-law in park city. Unfortunately, a vacation for a photographer means not taking any pictures, but the son-in-laws sure had fun with the cameras. It was an incredibley relaxing weekend, the grandparents got to really play with their granddaughter for the first time, my mom treated my sister and I to our first spa treatments (oh lala), dad got to spend some qualtiytime with his new sons mountain biking, and the scenery was incredible as the leaves were changing. I don't know why park city isn't more busy during this time of year.
We were then able to spend a day with Brad's family and got to see the new addition!!! Laney loved her new cousin Zachery, she is going to be the best big sister!!! It was also great for her to spend quality time with her other cousins, we sure wish we could see you all more often!!
Also note that there is a new poll on the left!!! I need some opinions on girls names!! With laney it was so easy, I always knew my first daughter would be Laney. Now we have like 10 others that we've been collecting and I'm trying to widdle it down.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Great Pictures! I LOVE the ones of your dad and Laney playing peek-a-boo. It was so great to see you guys while you were here! We had so much fun! Hopefully we can plan another get-together sometime when you are in town again. :)