The past few weeks, Laney has really started to shift to being more of a Daddy's girl than a Mommy's girl. It makes me a little sad, but I can't really be that jealous, I totally expected this before she was born. She knows when it's time for Daddy to go to work, and she gets really clingy, and about that time when he's supposed to come home, she starts calling for him. Every time she gets upset over something, she cries "Daddy". It's heart breaking. She'll still reach for me and want some good mommy cuddle time, which makes me feel better about this whole transition thing.
This happens every week. Church goes through nap time, so by the time we leave the church parking lot, she's fast asleep. Then when we get home Brad carries her from the car to her crib. Today just seemed like an extra precious moment, so I thought I'd capture it and share.
The pregnancy is going well. Laney still has no idea what's going on, but I'm still so excited for her to be a big sister. I'm 19 weeks, and started feeling those little kicks at 17 weeks. This week Brad got to feel the kick too, which is so amazing to me. I wasn't even feeling it at this point with
Laney. Then today JB really started to move. It did this little stretch and we could totally feel my lower tummy get lopsided, I couldn't believe it. Laney did that all the time, but not until the last few months. It looks like we have another little squirmy bug coming our way and we're so excited!!!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Daddy's little girl
Posted by Brad's TLC on Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment