Fathers day had it's ups and downs. We decided to celebrate it on Saturday since he was going to be out of town, but unfortunately I got sick so we weren't able to go out and about as planned. Laney and I were able to make Brad breakfast in bed, which Laney enjoyed also. We then headed to the church where Brad showed Laney some basketball moves. She absolutely loved chasing him around and attempting to throw the ball.

So I'd like to make a belated tribute to my husband Brad for our father's day post. I seriously can't imagine marrying anyone better suited for me than Brad. Heavenly Father definitely had us paired perfectly. I must admit, I was a little worried when I received my confirmation that he was the one I was supposed to marry, we are so different. But the more I'm with him the more I'm glad I stuck to my prompting. He is so incredibly patient with me and compliments me in so many ways. To top it all off, he is everything I could have hoped for as the father of my children. Everyday when he comes home his face lights up and exclaims "Hello Family!!". He loves spending time together, even if it means sacrificing a night of basketball, or choosing the short and easy hike as opposed to the long treturous exciting one. Laney and her daddy has such a special bond, and he would bend over backwards to make sure she has everything she needs. The only time I have EVER seen Brad worry is when Laney is distressed. He never complains when he does more than his share of diaper duty, taking care of night wakings, and even gets up and feeds Laney in the morning so I can get an extra few minutes of sleep. I don't think every guy would do that for his family. Thank you Brad for being my perfect husband and being the best dad ever.
1 comments:
That was a big breakfast on Brad's tray! Y'all are so cute. What a happy family!
Post a Comment