We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday. It was so much fun watching Laney play with her Easter basket (she's been practicing opening the eggs for like a month now) and the cars that Nana and Papa Bear (gma and gpa Leany) sent her (she must get that from me, those who know me know that I'm a huge car fan).
~
~
~
~
~
We just couldn't help but remember all the things we're thankful for that we've been blessed with. Like our beautiful family that has been sealed for time and all eternity. The roof over our heads and the food in the fridge. The scriptures that give us answers to so many questions. Chocolate. Family and friends to share each others good and bad times. Temples. The beach and the great outdoors. Our bodies, they truly are incredibly beautiful, from our eyes and hands to our DNA and biochemistry (there's that geek in me again). I'm sure if I sat here long enough I could go on and on, but it's past midnight and really should be getting to sleep. Laney hasn't been sleeping well , so I'm thankful for any sleep I get myself.
0 comments:
Post a Comment