So Believe it or not Laney is officially crawling!! I Know that's nothing too big to brag about, as she started right before her 8 month birthday, which is pretty average. But still it's pretty big news in our lives, as it just means that we have to change about half of our habits and get used to all the annoying baby proofing gadgets.
Life is already hectic enough. We have only been in our ward for 3 months and they have already got us down for 2 callings each, 3 of them have meetings every Sunday, which means we play a lot of "musical baby" and Laney gets passed back and forth a lot. Brad is the Elders quorm secretary and a sports coordinator. I got called as a ward missionary (Hey, I did pray to find some missionary opportunities, be careful what you ask for, he really does listen!!), and the choir accompanist.
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Get Ready, Set, Crawl!!!
Posted by Brad's TLC on Sunday, December 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment