Well, we made it. We're finally getting settled in and we're loving it here in San Jose, CA. Tess and I moved here two weeks ago (the last day of Sept. 2006). Now that we're far away from most of you, I figure it's about that time to get the Parker Picture Page back up and running. I'll try to keep it updated once in a while, especially when anything eventful happens.
Speaking of big events, our biggest news is that we are going to have a BABY! Tess is now 14 weeks pregnant and is du
e with our first little one on April 15th. We are VERY excited for the new addition to the Parker family. We should find out whether it's a boy or a girl sometime around Thanksgiving. Also, come back to this site in April for pictures of the baby as soon as they become available!
The new job at Ernst and Young is going well. There's lot's to learn but I'm very excited to get going. I am in the Economics and Transfer Pricing division of E&Y's International Tax Practice. I've always wanted to work in Economics, international business and spreadsheet modeling. This actually encompasses all three. I feel very blessed to be here.
Tess is excited that she's finally done with school and can now concentrate on how to take care of a baby. She just finished her medical technology degree at the U of U prior to our coming out here. Now she's enjoying unpacking, decorating our new place and looking for a job.
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Our Move to San Jose
Posted by Brad's TLC on Sunday, October 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment